Registration for the 2018 spring season will open online on Friday, November 3rd at 10am. Some important facts to know:
1) Despite increases in field rentals, lights, and concession food costs, registration rates will remain unchanged for the 5th straight year (thanks to our partners):
Bubba Ball ages 3-4 $26
Tee Ball ages 5-6 $51
Machine Pitch ages 7-8 $151
Kid Pitch ages 9-up $181
2) We will limit the number of teams in each division. We will play early games only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and try to be out of the park by 3pm on Saturdays so that families can do other things on the weekend.
3) Tuesday/Thursday games will start at 6:30pm. to allow more time for families and volunteers to get home from work and get to the fields;
4) We are negotiating with partners so that the cost for team/individual pictures will be included in the registration fees already paid;
5) New PTP program will begin in November 2017--see the website for more details;
6) Remember the new bat regulations go into effect January 1, 2018--see the website for more details.